Thursday, February 19, 2009

Day TEN - Uh, Oops

Ok, so this was supposed to be No Excuses. So here are my lame-o excuses that are disappointing to even me:


1. Its cold in my house! Something is going on with my boiler (yes, dude it is like 100 years old), and the heat doesn't cycle back on. So it has been 40 degrees in my house every day when I get home and I don't want to change into my exercise clothes.


2. Something is going on in my head. I don't know if it is allergies or a cold or WTF. My nose is running like water and I'm tired of wiping it (blowing it does nothing since it is swollen shut). Headaches, sore throat, general energy wipe-out. Blah.

Better excuses:



1. The cold sore I had turned out to be flesh eating bacteria that migrated through my bloodstream into my legs and one had to be amputated on Monday, that's why I haven't worked out. ps - just kidding. I don't get cold sores. That's gross.


2. The gnomes in my basement haven't gotten anything to eat in a while since the mice moved out. I'm afraid to go down there in case they want to eat me. ps - this could not be true since the mice in my house actually ate their way out of a plastic trap and would probably kick the gnomes asses. I should really be more afraid of the mice.

I'M GETTING BACK ON TRACK TOMORROW. I do actually feel icky for not working out in a few days.



Get It?

No comments:

Post a Comment